(Posted the same thing over a week ago. For now I can only accommodate 1 more client. I might be open for more next week once I close my current projects)
I have 11 years of combined experience in content management (EIC for 3.5 years), technical project management (PM for 5 years), digital marketing (concurrent roles/projects for about 5 years), operations management (5 years) — due to the nature of my job, I have to take in multiple roles at the same time. I can wear many hats – this is important because I will need to understand how your business operates – I need to know how to do things too – so I can help you optimize and manage your remote staff.
Upwork testimonials from past clients (full-time and part-time): https://imgur.com/a/QzZaKg6
Here are the list of things I can do for you:
- audit your processes to see why it’s not working as intended
- audit your remote employees (VAs, web developer, project manager, customer service reps, etc.) to see if their time is being used right, or I can also help them improve their time and resource management
- hire the right staff for you (I have an extensive experience in scouting, hiring, and training of talents, mainly in the web development field and for VA/CS teams)
- automate your workflow (in customer support, your CRM, emails, etc.)
- if you sell on Amazon, I can help audit everything if you feel like something is off or things could be better, then I will recommend steps on how to improve the status quo
- anything really, except for sales
We are a match if you…
- are a Startup with a remote team (content, marketing, development, administrative)
- are an eCommerce biz (I’ve worked with 7 US/UK brands who sell on Amazon, eBay, Walmart)
- have an idea but you don’t know where to start
- are on a limited budget (I can help you set things up, help you hire the right people at an affordable rate — but still above market average for them for good karma)
- are just tired and in need of someone who can have your back while you take a rest day
I’m not looking for a full-time work, so this is going to be more like a consulting position. We can agree to 5-10 hours per week where I will pop in to check and work on your priorities like checking if your staff are hitting their targets, ensuring that everyone is working properly, etc. Or a one-time thing.
$45/hour in BTC or ETH ($ ok too)
Note: I live in Japan so I will reply in the morning local time, but once we start working together I will adjust accordingly whenever necessary. Mostly available from 8am-12pm EST.